20080906

New Pick Up.



Nothing has caught my eye lately in the retail world, but there are a few gems here and there. I've also been shopping on a budget lately, just because we have future projects that I would like to focus on more towards. Well, me and Snipe were strolling ( no homo) downtown one day and we happened to stop by Bloomingdales. That was rare because it's pointless for me to go shopping cause I never pay retail for anything anymore.. and it's really hard for me to shop in general (Unless it's @ H&M). Well we wandered to the shoe department. There was a stage being set up, and in the midst of that I walked over to the fragrance section to ask the lady what was going on and who was performing. We seriously had a 5 minute talk about nothing. It was just her reiterating and stuttering about how she didn't know who was performing. Anyways, after that waste of time I went back to the shoe department and BAM.. these babies were calling my name. I've vowed to cool off Nike's for a little bit just because it's producing so much garbage. But I HAD TO GET THESE! Clean and simple, with a price tag of $130. Not bad, but I didn't want to spend that much at the same time.. but hey I wouldn't be writing this damn blog if I didn't pick it up right?







No comments:

Post a Comment