20080923

Pick Up #2

So I was in the city of Lost Angels this past weekend for some work with a little dash of pleasure. I only had one day to do everything I wanted to do, and Saturday was that day. I hit up Fairfax and I quickly realized that I cant really go shopping anymore. I already know what I want and where, or when to get it. So browsing is really a waste of my time, except if it's at H&M, cause you never really know when their shit releases. Anyways, after I hit up the main spots, (with utter disappoint, and massive disappointment of how/where streetwear is going) I stumbled into a cool bookstore as well as a thrift store where I picked up these babies. I was gonna pick up these guys about 1-2 years ago for over 150+, but I got them for only $40 with no box, no nothing. I didn't know if they were fake or not, but here are the pictures, and if they are... let me know!







No comments:

Post a Comment