I came across this trailer when I was browsing some blogs. It should be interesting how this movie turns out. Will they get Diddy to be in some roles? Will they plug Tupac in? Mase? Bad Boy? They have to right? Well, not necessarily, but I'm sure they will. Anyways, I saw a glimpse of Will Smitty in there. Based on this trailer, I feel as if it's gonna be shitty. Until they release another, longer trailer... I'm just gonna wait for the rental. Better yet, have someone else rent it and watch it with them.
20080926
Notorious09.
I came across this trailer when I was browsing some blogs. It should be interesting how this movie turns out. Will they get Diddy to be in some roles? Will they plug Tupac in? Mase? Bad Boy? They have to right? Well, not necessarily, but I'm sure they will. Anyways, I saw a glimpse of Will Smitty in there. Based on this trailer, I feel as if it's gonna be shitty. Until they release another, longer trailer... I'm just gonna wait for the rental. Better yet, have someone else rent it and watch it with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment