So the other day I got a chance to head over to the Eastbay to hang out with some of the ASC fam. Much of the day was spent chit chatting about the past and also our plans for the future. I'd share the conversation with yall but that kind of information is top secret.. or at least 3 to 5 posts to early to let it out of the bag. But back to the story, after we got the plan mapped out, it was time to handle our hunger pangs. Over the past year, people kept telling me about this one joint called "Wing Stop" and how fantasmic it is. For a long time, I would be like "Big deal.. chicken wings.. I'm not gonna go out of my way for some chicken wings." but now that I was so near, the idea to eat there seemed pretty decent. Once we got in, I handed over my rights of what to order to the rest of the guys, the Wing Stop veterans, if I may. And after about 34 seconds of deliberation, the order was made; 50 pieces x 3 different flavors x potato salad x french fries x veggies sticks x drinks.
Now that the order has been placed and the anticipation has started.. allow me to introduce to you the knights of the round table, whist we wait for the food to come.
Next up we have Matt aka Maffew, VP of Marketing/Sales and also the Property Manager of ASC/RAH/FL's home away from home.
And finally behind door number 3 is Anthonio, VP of Ladies Don't Look Into His Eyes Or You'll Wake Up Naked And Worn Out.
SIDENOTE: There is nothing, I mean NOTHING wrong with strawberry soda.
Arrival of the much anticipated feast.
Too many chickens in the game nowadays are hopped up on the juice, hats off to this little guy staying natural.
Needless to say, I'm officially a fan of Wing Stop. The meal was amazingly good even with all the pre-hype and on a bonus note, the employees at the Wing Stop in Pleasant Hill are super nice, so a shout out to them is in order. A word of advice though, don't waste your time with the lemon grass. It's all about the original and garlic parmesan.
Bonus Story:
After we stuff ourselves with meat (No omo), we decided to walk some of it off by stopping by Best Buy to say hi to another buddy that happened to be working that night.. which lead to the discovery of the saddest, most lonely, most depressing Best Buy in the world.
HAAAAA!
damn, where's my chicken?
ReplyDelete